Girlz only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlz only

This is a great site for kids who want to interact with other Kids safely. Please act nice!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Middle School Drama

Go down 
+5
Hotncold
jobrofan
Nickjonas4ever
Lilly
SoccerLuver
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SoccerLuver
Admin
Admin
SoccerLuver

Number of posts : 46
Rep points :
Middle School Drama Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Middle School Drama Right_bar_bleue

Love for girlz only :
Middle School Drama Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Middle School Drama Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Middle School Drama Empty
PostSubject: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:08 am

This is a story based on me and my friends. Most of this stuff didn't happen, I just needed ideas to write. Like my friends didn't really move in with me. But all the people's names in the story are the names of my friends. Tell me if you like it, and I'll post more!

Characters:
Emily - 12 1/2
Maddie - 8
Squirt - Emily's dwarf hamster

Tyler - 13
Ariana - 11
Trent - 8 1/2
Sparky - Tyler, Trent, and Ariana's beagle
Bob - Tyler's hermit crab
Bill - Trent's hermit crab
Twinkie - Ariana's kitten

Keith - 15
Nathan - 14
Serafine - 9 1/2
Judo - Nathan, Keith, and Serafine's cat

Ben - 13
Allison - 13
Tricia - 13
Jamie - 13
Cody - 14

Chapter 1: New house members..
You'd think that living with your friend would be awesome, right? Or that it's awesome that your parents and your friends parents are best friends? WRONG!

My friends Nathan and Tyler got kicked out of their houses 3 weeks after school started (By kicked out, I mean their families, not just them). They told me in school that day, and said they only had 3 or 4 days to move out. I told my mom, and she called Nathan's mom and Tyler's parents. She talked to them for SO long that I gave up eavesdropping. Later that night, she came into my room and told me the news: Nathan's family and Tyler's family were moving in. MOVING IN! Our house had 4 bedrooms, but I had no idea how that'd work out. I decided that the good thing was that my friends would live with me.. but the bad thing was that now I'd have 5 boys in the house! Not wanting to wait until morning to talk to them, I emailed Tyler. I would've emailed Nathan, but I knew big mouth (Logan) was over at his house.

Ty,
Dude! You're seriously moving in with us? Or are you making a huge joke outta this?
-Emily

He responded a few minutes later.

Em,
I ain't kidding! Do you think I want more girls in a house with me?
-Tyler

Ty,
Not really.. lol
-Emily

Em,
Didn't think so. xD
Your mom offered and Mom and Dad accepted. And Nathan, his bro, sis, and mom are moving in too?
-Tyler

Ty,
Yeah. So that'll make a total of.. 12 people in the house. Dang!
-Emily

Em,
Don't forget Bob, Twinkie, Sparky, Bill, and Judo! LOL
-Tyler

Ty,
Yeah yeah, and you and Nathan's dumb pets. Plus Squirt. xD
-Emily

Bob hater,
BOB AND SPARKY ARE NOT DUMB! I make no comments on Twinkie and Bill. Sparky may hate you, but too bad! lol
I gotta do hw - Mom's a meanie - so ttyl
-Tyler

Chapter 2: Squirt and Bob
A week later, everyone was moved in. Me, Ariana, Serafine, and Maddie were sharing my room. Maddie and Serafine were using the set of bunk beds we had, so there was a little more room. Nathan, Keith, and Tyler shared Maddie's old room. They were so mad when they saw it was purple! They put a TON of posters up in the room, according to Tyler. I haven't seen it yet; they said no girls allowed in their room. Trent had refused to sleep with those boys, so he and his parents shared the guest room. And my mom and Nathan's mom fit both their beds into my mom's room, and slept there.

Anyway, I woke up around 9 on Saturday morning, got dressed, and tiptoed downstairs. According to a note on the fridge, our parents were all at work/school until around 10 pm tonight. Which meant Keith was in charge. Ugh. I jumped and grabbed my fork when I heard someone walk in. Why I grabbed the fork, I have no idea. "Whoa, Em! What were you gonna do, stab me to death?" Tyler joked, opening the fridge. I rolled my eyes and put the fork down, kicking Tyler when he took the last Monster out of the fridge. "Healthy breakfast," I said. He stuck his tongue out at me. "Aaaaaaaaaaaagh!" I heard someone yell from upstairs. We both ran up to the boys' room, figuring it was Keith. I followed Ty in, looking around at the walls - which were covered in posters of cars, sports stuff, and girls. They don't want my comments on the girls. "Your rat and thing with claws are attacking me!" Keith shouted. "Keith! Squirt isn't a rat, and he won't bite!" I said, climbing up to grab Squirt off his bunk. "And Bob isn't a thing, and won't pinch. Unless he doesn't like you, then he'll try shoving you. Trust me, it can happen," Tyler joked, taking his hermit crab. "I'm gonna shove them both up-" Keith started, but Nathan threw a pillow at him. "Brothers these days. Can't trust them to be nice at all," he joked, shaking his head and pretending to be disappointed. We laughed. "Run, you little shrimps," he said, jumping down from his bunk. "Be nice to the people with height issues!" I yelled jokingly, running downstairs with Nathan and Tyler right behind me. Keith chased us outside, and somehow the boys ganged up on me and pushed me into the wading pool, - don't ask why there is one, cause I don't know - soaking me with nasty, slimy water. "Gross!" I complained. They cracked up and went into the house, and I grumbled and got up, shaking the water out of my hair. This. Meant. War.

Chapter 3: The War Begins
"Em! It's awesome that Ty lives with you! You can actually make a move on him!" Allison exclaimed, half jokingly, over the phone on Sunday. Oh yeah. I might've forgotten to mention that Tyler is one of my best friend, and my crush. "Hey, Allie, snap back to reality for a second!" I said. I could practically hear her eyes roll. "I am so getting back at those guys. I took 4 showers, and I still don't think that slime is off!" I said. "Yeah yeah. Let me think..." she said. Allison and I are the pranksters of the 8th grade. Well, out of school, anyway. Most of the time we don't try anything in school. "Oh! I know! Put glue in their hair!" she exclaimed. "Heck no!" I said. "Awww, please?" she asked. "N-O. What does that spell?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "I'll go look it up.." she joked. "C'mon! I've been dying to do it to Ty since Kindergarten!" she begged. "You probably did it to him in kindergarten," I said with a laugh. "Maybe.. that's not the point!" she said with a laugh. "Ohhhh! I know an awesome idea!" she suddenly said. "What?" I asked, and grinned as she explained it. "Awesome. Bring the stuff over when you come to sleep over tonight," I said, hanging up to go find Ariana and tell her.

Allison, Ariana, and I woke up early the next morning, so we'd get up before the guys did. We got ready while we waited for them to get up and get dressed and ready. 10 minutes later, they'd gone into the bathrooms to get ready. "Oh my God! What the *beep*!!" (heh, I'm just putting it like these dudes and Allison and I say stuff. xD) Keith yelled. "My hair!" Nathan shouted. "ALLISON! EMILY! ARIANA!" Tyler yelled at the top of his lungs, and we finally started laughing. "There's the response I was waiting for!" Allison joked. We stopped laughing and sat on the couch when we heard them running downstairs. The second they walkied in we had to cover our mouths to keep from laughing. Keith, Tyler, and Nathan's hair were COVERED in sparkles. You could see them the best in Ty's hair, because it's dark brown. "Yes?" I asked innocently. "Can we help you?" Ariana asked. "What'd you do?!" Keith demanded. "Sparkles in the hair gel," Allison said simply, shrugging. "Yep. Three bottles of sparkles mixed in," Ariana said with a grin, and they yelped, running over to a mirror. "That'll teach you to use so much gel," I joked as we collapsed into a fit of laughter. "Genius, Allison!" Ariana said with a grin, and I high-fived her. "I have to go to SCHOOL like this!" Keith complained, picking up his backpack. "So do we!" Nathan said. "Eh, I kinda like it," Tyler joked. The other 2 slapped him in the back of the head. "I was KIDDING!" he said, rubbing his head. "You guys are sooo dead," Nathan said to us, jumping when he heard the door slam behind Keith as he ran out for the bus. Allison, Ariana and I looked at each other and grinned.

Chapter 4: Revenge of the Sparkle Species
I think that school day was the best one I've had in a long time. Tyler's in Science and Art with me, Nathan's in Language Arts and Math with me, and both of them have History and Life Skills with me. My friend Ben's in all my classes, and he cracked up every hour. So in every class, kids were freaking out and cracking up over the guys' hair. I made a crack about Nathan's hair after lunch, and he started chasing me. We ran from the cafeteria to the other side of school, dodging kids, and I ducked into the girl's bathroom. "No fair!" he called, and I laughed. I looked at my watch and groaned, realizing I only had a minute to get to Life Skills. I ran out of the bathroom and bumped into Tyler, both of us landing in a heap on the floor. "Rawr," he said, getting up and grabbing his books. "Oops. Sorry sparkly," I teased with a giggle, getting up and grabbing my binder. He rolled his eyes and we got into Life Skills just as the bell rang.

On the bus, Tyler stuck his head out of the window, to try and blow the sparkles off. All that did was get him a mouthful of stuff. (Bugs and leaves, that kinda stuff.) I was laughing SO hard the rest of the way home. Nathan, Ben, and Tyler all raced each other home, and I tagged behind with Allie and Ariana. "Ah! Hey!" I yelped as Allison tripped me and I fell into the grass. "Oops," she joked. I rolled my eyes and got up, swinging my backpack back over my shoulder. We went into my house and into the kitchen, sitting down at the table. "Em!" Tyler called. "Get up here!" I looked over at Allison and Ariana and got up, hearing his panicky voice.

Chapter 5: Boys are Stupid
Allison, Ariana, and I ran upstairs. "What? Who hurt who?" I asked, looking around. "Ben fell!" Tyler said pointing toward Ben on the ground by the bunk beds. I went over by him. "How'd monkey boy fall?" Allie asked. "He didn't," I said under my breath, rolling my eyes. I poked Ben in his ticklish side. "Ah!!" he yelped, shooting up and knocking heads with me. "Ow! Fakers!" I accused. "Well you believed it!" Nathan said, and they started laughing. I rolled my eyes and went into my room with Allison. "Guys are jerks," Allison said, sitting on my bed. "Yeah," I agreed, sitting down on the other end of it. "Anyway, change of subject," she said. "The dance is Friday. Who are you going with?" she asked. "No one yet," I said with a shrug. "I know Nathan's going with Rachel, though." Nathan's girlfriend is Rachel S., one of our friends. "No duh. And she told me. I'm going with Andrew V.," she said with a grin. "What! Allie!!" I complained, pushing her over. Andrew has got to be one of THE hottest guys in school, even if he is kind of a jerk. She laughed and sat up. "Noo fair!" I said. She shrugged. "How 'bout if I make it up to you?" she asked. "What do you mean?" I demanded. "I mean, what if I can get someone to go to the dance with you? Tyler or Ben," she asked. My eyes lit up. "Then you'd be the most awesome person ever!" I said, and she grinned. "Alright then. By Wednesday or Thursday, you'll have a date to the dance, one of them," she said, getting up and going out the door.

Last edited by SoccerLuver on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Number of posts : 39
Rep points :
Middle School Drama Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Middle School Drama Right_bar_bleue

Love for girlz only :

Nickname : MJJ Lilly Mrs.JJ
How did you Find out about this site? : Ayla
Fave celebrities : ???
Fav books : TWILIGHT
Fav show : Fam. GUy
Roleplay sheet : SAVE THE FOREST!
Maurice
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:10 am

cool story!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
Nickjonas4ever

Number of posts : 224
Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

Nickname : Ayla, Nickj, And Nj
How did you Find out about this site? : I am the founder
Fave celebrities : Selena gomez, demi lavato, Taylor swift, rhianna, katy perry, jonas brothers, buck cherry, Fall out boy, panic at the disco, And daughtry
Fav books : Twilight, and warriors!!
Fav show : Suite life on deck, Wizards of waverly place, Drake and josh, Icary, And True jackson Vp.
Roleplay sheet : Save the forest: Buddy, and Sugar.
Stranded on an island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow
Friend\'s : webkinzrule, jobrofan, Shoppergal, Hotncold,
Best Friend\'s : Lilly, lola,penguinluvha, jacobluver
Soul sistah\'s : Hollagurrl, Soccurluver, lola,Starsmilingthroughmytear
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 am

Great story!! I love it!! =]
Back to top Go down
https://girlzonly.forumotion.com
jobrofan

jobrofan

Number of posts : 21
Rep points :

Love for girlz only :
Middle School Drama Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Middle School Drama Right_bar_bleue

Nickname : Ceri
How did you Find out about this site? : Sister
Fave celebrities : Hannah montana
Fav books : ...
Fav show : Suite life on deck
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:46 pm

♥ the story so far em.
Back to top Go down
SoccerLuver
Admin
Admin
SoccerLuver

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Thanks =]
I posted two more chapters.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
Nickjonas4ever

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

Fave celebrities : Selena gomez, demi lavato, Taylor swift, rhianna, katy perry, jonas brothers, buck cherry, Fall out boy, panic at the disco, And daughtry
Fav show : Suite life on deck, Wizards of waverly place, Drake and josh, Icary, And True jackson Vp.

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:38 pm

YAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SoccerLuver
Admin
Admin
SoccerLuver

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:39 pm

=D
lol
Back to top Go down
Hotncold

Hotncold

Number of posts : 47
Rep points :
Middle School Drama Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Middle School Drama Right_bar_bleue

Love for girlz only :

Nickname : Hollie
How did you Find out about this site? : Nickjonas4ever, we are best friends.
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 3:18 pm

I love it!
Back to top Go down
shopergal

shopergal

Number of posts : 51
Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

Roleplay sheet : Middle School Drama 34opq0y
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:54 am

Great story so far, Please keep going?
Back to top Go down
SoccerLuver
Admin
Admin
SoccerLuver

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:37 pm

Thanks =]
I'll post chapter 4 and 5, hang on.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
Nickjonas4ever

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:51 pm

Yippie!!
Back to top Go down
Catzrcool

Catzrcool

Number of posts : 16
Rep points :
Middle School Drama Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Middle School Drama Right_bar_bleue

Love for girlz only :
Middle School Drama Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Middle School Drama Right_bar_bleue

Nickname : No
How did you Find out about this site? : Nickjonas4ever
Fave celebrities : All Highschoolmusical stars
Fav books : Warriors
Fav show : Wizards of waverly place
Friend\'s : Nickjonas4ever
Best Friend\'s : ..
Soul sistah\'s : ..
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:03 pm

I just read the first chapter. very good.
Back to top Go down
Cuddely555

Number of posts : 6
Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

Nickname : ..
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:04 pm

Great story.
Back to top Go down
SoccerLuver
Admin
Admin
SoccerLuver

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 8:13 am

Thanks guys =]
Back to top Go down
Lola

Number of posts : 22
Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

Nickname : Lola
How did you Find out about this site? : Nickj her self on WB
Fave celebrities : Slenea Gozem, Demi, TAYLOR SWiFT, Carrie underwood, ASHLEY TiSDALE
Fav books : Twlight, clique
Fav show : i like most shows
Friend\'s : Me, Nickj....
Best Friend\'s : everyone
Soul sistah\'s : everyone
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:18 am

lovvveee it!! please type more!
Back to top Go down
SoccerLuver
Admin
Admin
SoccerLuver

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:21 pm

Thanks =]]
I'll be posting chapters on posts now, it won't let me add any more on the first post xP
So here's 6, 7, and 8 =]

Chapter 6: Date for the Dance
Allison caught up to me on Tuesday, on our walk home. Immediately, I realized Tyler was with her. "Hey Ty. Hey Allie," I said, slowing down to walk with them. "Hey," Tyler greeted, and Allison smiled. I rolled my eyes, pushing her into the grass. "*Beep!*" she said, sticking her tongue out at me. I laughed and kept walking with Tyler when she turned to head to her house. "You going anywhere tonight?" I asked him. "Nope," he said, looking up. "Why?" "Cause I feel like practicing soccer. You up for a scrimage later?" I asked. His eyes lit up. "Sure. I'll call Ben and some of the other guys, so it can be at least 5 on 5," he said. "Alright," I nodded, going up the driveway into our house, and going up to my room.

Around 6 - after dinner - Tyler and I headed down to the soccer field. Ben, Jamie, Zach, Cody, Jordan, Patrick, Brandon, and Joey were already there. Jamie and Cody are two of my other buddies, they're awesome, even if they are goofs. Pat and Jordan must have had nothing else to do; they usually play football. "Alright, who's gonna be captains?" I asked. We agreed on Tyler and Cody after arguing over it. "Em's on my team!" Ty said, and I went over by him. "Fat Pat," Cody joked, and Pat went over to him, knocking him down (purposely). I rolled my eyes. Patrick's huge; tall and, well, the nickname 'Fat Pat' kind of fits.
"Jordan."
"Zach."
"Benny," Tyler joked.
"Joey."
"Rat face."
Jamie went over by us and hit Tyler in the head. "Be nice," I joked to them. Cody rolled his eyes. "Brandon's on my team," he said. "No *beep*, dip *beep*," Brandon said, going over by the other guys on Cody's team. "Hey!" he said. "Guys! Shut up," I said. They stuck their tongues out at me, and I rolled my eyes. "Just flip a coin so we can get started," I said. Jordan flipped the coin, and landed on tails, so our team got the kickoff.

Considering the fact that our team is much better at soccer than Cody's team, we won, 6 - 2. Patrick practically fell asleep in their goal too. He hates goalie, if you can't tell. "Nice choice of teammates," I said to Ty as we walked home. "Yeah, seriously. I don't see why they pick the sucky people every time," he said, laughing. I laughed too. "So, you going to the dance Friday?" I asked. "I don't have anyone to go with... yet," he said, looking up at me. "Same," I replied. "D'you wanna go with me?" he asked. "Sure," I said, grinning. Hah. Allison had nothing to do with this, so she still owed me. Eh, whatever, I was gonna go to the dance with Ty, who cared about who Allie was going with?

Chapter 7: Apparantly Tyler does
"Hand over the Doritos!" Tyler demanded, holding out a hand from his spot on the couch next to me. He was upside down, don't ask why, cause I don't know how that boy's mind works. I rolled my eyes and let him take a handful of Doritos from the bag I was holding. Jamie, Ben, Tyler, Nathan and I were all sitting in my living room, devouring the bag of Doritos. More like killing it, when Ben and Jamie got ahold of it. "How do you eat those sitting upside down?" I asked with a laugh, and he shrugged. "I need Doritos, Em!" Ben joked, looking up at me from his spot on the floor in front of mine. I rolled my eyes. "Take it, pigs," I said, tossing it to Jamie and Ben. "Monkey pig!" Jamie joked about Ben, and Ben said, "Rat pig! That sounded weird.." We laughed. "Is Allie going to the dance with anybody?" Tyler asked. "Yeah," Nathan said. "Andrew V," I added. "What?!" he yelled, falling off the couch and hitting his head on the coffee table. Jamie yelped and rolled out of the way. I stifled a giggle, helping Nathan pull him up. "She's going with him? She can't!" he said. "Why not, exactly?" I asked, looking over at the other guys. They shrugged. "Because! That guy is the biggest jerk ever! Not in school - except to me, anyway - but he dumps every girl he dates!" he said. "And you know this how?" I asked. "He's had experience," Jamie joked, and Ben, Nathan, and I laughed. Tyler kicked Jamie in.. a place.. and he swore and chucked the bag of Doritos at him. "Alright, stop killing the Doritos!" I said. "I'll tell Allie. Not that you said it, though," I said. "Ok. Cause if you tell her I said that, you're dead," he said. "Yeah yeah," I said, yawning and leaning back. "I don't think Miss Sleepy heard a word you said, Ty," Ben joked. "Probably not," Tyler said with a grin, sitting back down.

I told Allison about Andrew on the bus the next morning. "Come on, you know that's not true," she protested. "Is too! You know he dumped Chandler, Rachel, and Lindsey last year," I said. I'd thought about what Tyler told me last night, and realized that he'd dumped those 3, at the least. "Yeah.." she admitted. "Just think it over, alright?" I asked, and she nodded.

Jamie, Ben, Tyler, Allie, Tricia, Cody, Nathan, Jenny, and I all stayed for the football game after school. Out team actually won, 16 - 14. Tyler was going to walk home with Jamie, Nathan, and Cody, so he headed home with them while I waited for Allie, Tricia, and Jenny to catch up, then we headed home too. "Emily!" I heard someone call, and heard them running to catch up to us. I turned around, just as Ben bumped into me, knocking me down. "Ouch. Hey short stuff," I joked, rubbing my head. "Watch the names, I'm the same height as you," he joked back, grabbing my wrist and helping me up. I grinned and shrugged. "Hey, can I talk to you?" Ben asked as the 5 of us continued walking. "What d'you call what you're doing now?" I joked. "Alone," he said, looking at my friends. "Ah. We get the hint. We know when we're not wanted," Allie joked. I laughed. "Yeah, you better run," Ben joked. "Yeah, we're so scared of you," Tricia joked. Ben stuck his tongue out at them. "We're just kidding," Allie laughed. "We'll go," she said, and the 3 of them started running down the sidewalk. "I bet they hide in the bushes and follow us," I snorted. "Sounds like them," he said, rolling his eyes and looking over at me. "So, what d'you need to tell me?" I asked him.

Chapter 8: Confession
I glanced up at Ben as we walked, waiting for him to answer. "It's about a girl.." he said. "I really like her, but I don't know if she likes me back,"-he paused to look over at me, but I didn't notice, I was kicking a rock-"What do you think I should do?" I shrugged. "I think you should ask her to the dance on Friday," I said. "Alright. I will," he said. He waited a minute as we walked in silence, then said, "Emily, do you want to go to the dance with me?" I looked up and tripped, not seeing that question coming. I didn't know I was who he was talking about! He caught my arm before I fell, and I blushed, looking up at him for half a second. "Er.. I'm already going with.. Tyler," I said, looking down. "Oh. Right. I kinda figured that might happen," he mumbled. He looked back up at me a minute later. "Would you mind going on a group date to the dance?" he asked slowly. With him and Tyler? Heck no, I wouldn't mind! "Not really," I said, shaking my head. He smiled. "Ask Tyler if he minds. Cause most of the girls have dates, and I'd rather not go alone," he said. "You ask," I protested, and he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said. "I'll call later. See you," he said, as I said goodbye went into my house.

Ben called the house half an hour later, asking to talk to Tyler. "Shrimp with long hair! Get down here!" Keith yelled upstairs. Tyler came down and took the phone, coming into the living room where Nathan, Ariana and I were watching TV. "What?.. Oh come on, can't you get your own *beep* date? I already asked her!"-that's when I realized it was Ben-"Yeah... yeah.. alright, fine.. bye," he said, and hung up, grumbling something and sitting beside Nathan on the couch. "I won't comment, even though I knew who that was," Nathan said to Tyler with a grin. "And I know what it was about," I muttered. Nathan turned his head to me and raised an eyebrow. I shook my head and gave him a don't ask look. He shrugged. Tyler shrugged, looking up at me. "Ben's going with us to the dance. But I still count you as my date," he said, grinning when I smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lola

Number of posts : 22
Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

Nickname : Lola
How did you Find out about this site? : Nickj her self on WB
Fave celebrities : Slenea Gozem, Demi, TAYLOR SWiFT, Carrie underwood, ASHLEY TiSDALE
Fav books : Twlight, clique
Fav show : i like most shows
Friend\'s : Me, Nickj....
Best Friend\'s : everyone
Soul sistah\'s : everyone
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:20 pm

love it
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
Nickjonas4ever

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:44 pm

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
SoccerLuver
Admin
Admin
SoccerLuver

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 4:39 pm

=]
I'll put some more up soon.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
Nickjonas4ever

Rep points :

Love for girlz only :

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:50 pm

YAY x10!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle School Drama   Middle School Drama Empty

Back to top Go down

Middle School Drama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girlz only :: Creative writing-
Jump to: