Girlz only
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girlz only

This is a great site for kids who want to interact with other Kids safely. Please act nice!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presidental election

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shopergal

shopergal

Number of posts : 51
Rep points :
Presidental election Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Presidental election Right_bar_bleue

Love for girlz only :
Presidental election Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Presidental election Right_bar_bleue

Roleplay sheet : Presidental election 34opq0y
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Presidental election Empty
PostSubject: Presidental election   Presidental election EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:15 am

I think we should have our own election To see who can Be president of Girlzonly. You know, Like being in charge of getting new members, And Promotions and demotions... Does anyone think it is a good idea??

Remember, You don't have to like it, And we dont have to have it... It is Juat i idea that i thought was good and could be Used for this site. Thanks to everyone Who Read this.

I am making a poll about this so you can vote on it, Instead of saying what you think about this. And thanks again. ~The wonderful shopergal~
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Admin
Admin
Nickjonas4ever

Number of posts : 224
Rep points :
Presidental election Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Presidental election Right_bar_bleue

Love for girlz only :

Nickname : Ayla, Nickj, And Nj
How did you Find out about this site? : I am the founder
Fave celebrities : Selena gomez, demi lavato, Taylor swift, rhianna, katy perry, jonas brothers, buck cherry, Fall out boy, panic at the disco, And daughtry
Fav books : Twilight, and warriors!!
Fav show : Suite life on deck, Wizards of waverly place, Drake and josh, Icary, And True jackson Vp.
Roleplay sheet : Save the forest: Buddy, and Sugar.
Stranded on an island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow
Friend\'s : webkinzrule, jobrofan, Shoppergal, Hotncold,
Best Friend\'s : Lilly, lola,penguinluvha, jacobluver
Soul sistah\'s : Hollagurrl, Soccurluver, lola,Starsmilingthroughmytear
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Presidental election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presidental election   Presidental election EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:51 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://girlzonly.forumotion.com

Presidental election
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Girlz only :: Ideas for girlz only-
Jump to: